Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 20 Jun 2012
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our leading industry client based on the outskirts of Edinburgh. Due to a period of expansion in the business Change are assisting with the recruitment of a qualified CIMA management accountant to start immediately with the potential to secure a permanent position. Applicants for this role must have either FMCG or large blue chip experience in a fast paced and challenging environment. Duties of the role will include;
- Preparation of month end management accounts
- Completion of balance sheet and intercompany reconciliations
- Completion of annual budgets in addition to monitoring of monthly forecasts and rolling 12 month forecasts for the business
- Performing variance analysis with full month end commentary for senior management review
- Proficient in ABC or similar costing methodology and able to work with business units to understand month end figures
- Supervision of junior members of staff and responsible for review prior to month end close
- Ad hoc duties as required by the business
Applicants for this role must have solid cost accounting experience and be able to hit the ground running. Due to the level of the role qualified accountants with 2 - 5 years PQE are preferred by the client in order to facilitate future development in the role.
In return the successful applicant will get the chance to work in an autonomous environment where the ability to deliver and work to tight timescales is expected with the ability to interact with senior stakeholders at a local and global level.
Duration: temporary to permanent
Salary: £225p/d (£35,000 DOE)
Job Reference: 60184
Closing Date: 27-Jun-2012
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments