Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 20 Jun 2012
With a turnover in excess of £2 billion, over 145 branches nationwide and an ever expanding portfolio, Arnold Clark is proud to be Europe’s largest independent motor dealer.
We are currently recruiting at our Head Office, Nithsdale Drive, Glasgow, for the following position
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career within a data and CRM environment. We are investing heavily in the development of our CRM database therefore candidates who have experience in managing and maintaining a CRM database are a pre-requisite.
Your role will involve working closely with the Head of CRM and members of the CRM team within a busy Marketing department supporting bespoke systems used by our Direct Marketing team. This role will continuously develop moving in the direction of customer insight and analysis. You should have some if not all of the following experience and skills;
- Co-ordination and management of projects.
- Pro-active support, development and testing of business critical systems.
- Ability to interpret data to produce clear, concise analysis with recommendations for future campaigns and analysis projects.
- Data mining and statistical analysis.
- Maintenance of data quality.
- Creation and documentation of new and existing procedures.
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel and Access would be advantageous but not essential.
- An understanding of SQL would be beneficial.
Attention to detail is essential, as well as excellent problem solving, analytical and investigative skills. In addition, you will be a team player as well as being able to work on your own initiative.
The successful candidate will benefit from excellent working conditions, extensive training, life assurance and private health care, making our package one of the best in the industry.
EMPLOYMENT WITHIN THE ARNOLD CLARK GROUP IS OFFERED SUBJECT TO SATISFACTORY REFERENCE AND DISCLOSURE CHECK.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview. Please e-mail CV via the apply link above.
Job Reference: R3/713