Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 20 Jun 2012
PPS Scotland Administrative Assistant Edinburgh úCompetitive
PPS Group is an independent communications consultancy working in the tougher areas of communications. We are currently seeking a part time Administrative Assistant to work in our busy Edinburgh office.
Candidates will have experience in reception and general administration duties and will be a first class communicator. The successful candidate must have excellent organisational and administrative skills, good I.T. and numerical skills. You will be able to work as part of a small team and have a flexible approach to work. Proven experience relevant to the post of Administrative Assistant is essential.
Working hours would ideally be daily from 10am – 2pm but we are prepared to be flexible.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
· Answering all incoming calls
· General administration and research tasks
· Assisting with monthly billing and invoicing
· Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, Word, and Excel
· Able to work to tight deadlines
· First class communication skills
· Organisational skills
· Research skills
· Communications experience
Interviews will be in Edinburgh on Friday 6th July.
Closing Date: 04-Jul-2012