Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 20 Jun 2012
Duties will include:
- Arrange regular training sessions in a classroom environment
- Maximise attendees for all classroom sessions arranged, contact delegates, etc
- Maintain regular contact with training team regarding progress and trainer availability and schedules
- Update all training data into
- Maintain all payroll information
- Responsible for all accounting administration associated with training programmes
- Work closely with, Pulse Administrator who will arrange travel/accommodation/joining instructions and certification.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Job Reference: T122354FS
Closing Date: 27-Jun-2012
About Office Angels
Office Angels is the UK’s leading secretarial and office support recruitment consultancy. We recruit for all Office Support roles from Administration & Customer Service to Telesales & Secretarial positions. If you are looking for a new position please send your current CV Branches of Office Angels in Scotland: Aberdeen 01224 657600, Dundee 01382 315550, Edinburgh 0131 226 6112 , Glasgow 0141 226 4041, Livingston 01506 832250, Stirling 01786 849029.