Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 20 Jun 2012
- Induction of New employees and Agency workers
- Raising contracts of employment, training bonds, study bonds and all other paperwork relating to employment
- Support the HR Advisor in the management of maternity, paternity and sick absence issues.
- Facilitate the correct use of occupational health ensuring company policy is adhered to.
- Arrange meetings and make travel arrangements.
- Monitor key termed processes and ensure timely close out by issuing standard letters. Termed processes include; probationary periods, sickness, study leave applications, reference checks etc.
- Involvement in standard monthly reports taking input from resources.
Candidates will ideally have an educational background in HR.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Job Reference: P19398FS
Closing Date: 27-Jun-2012
About Office Angels
Office Angels is the UK’s leading secretarial and office support recruitment consultancy. We recruit for all Office Support roles from Administration & Customer Service to Telesales & Secretarial positions. If you are looking for a new position please send your current CV Branches of Office Angels in Scotland: Aberdeen 01224 657600, Dundee 01382 315550, Edinburgh 0131 226 6112 , Glasgow 0141 226 4041, Livingston 01506 832250, Stirling 01786 849029.