Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 20 Jun 2012
This ICT Service Manager will provide direct support to AiB's Bankruptcy Efficiencies and Technology Programme Manager and Head of Operations who are both responsible for technical developments and operational continuity.
This role carries significant value and risk profile in order to establish reliable and efficient ICT service across the estate and key stakeholders.You will assume service manage control of three full-time technical staff who are part of the service provision provided by the Information System's and Information Services division.
1. Management experience of corporate ICT service support operations and change areas.
2. Substantial experience within an enterprise scale corporate systems management environment
3. Experience on of design, maintenance and optimisation of large scale VMware environments
4. ITIL Service Management Qualification (minimum foundation)
5. Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills are essential
6. Experience of third party software service support contracts management.
7. Persuasive and assertive with the ability to change behaviour to ensure the optimum utilisation of ICT resources
8. Good presentation and report writing skills
You must hold a valid Basic Disclosure Scotland for this position.
If you are interested, please contact me.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment business in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: RZ024712CW
Closing Date: 23-Jun-2012
About RZ Group
We provide organisations with a range of recruitment service offerings covering permanent, contract, temporary and fixed term staff on a worldwide basis.
Our success is built on delivering thoroughly professional, added value recruitment services to clients and candidates alike.
From concept in January 1998, RZ Group now has a turnover of £40 million and operates on a preferred recruitment supplier basis to many of the world's largest employers.