Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 20 Jun 2012
You're looking for an employer you can trust – somewhere you can develop your career, enjoy your work and make a real difference. You're also looking for the reassurance that comes from working with a strong, stable company. That place is National Australia Group – whose brands include Clydesdale Bank and Yorkshire Bank.
As a Banking Adviser in this sales focussed role, you will make a significant contribution to a successful and growing channel. You will have talent and energy which will ensure you provide the very best experience to our customers, promoting our products and services effectively.
On a day to day level, you'll take responsibility for completing initial sales requirements over the telephone, generating new business and maximising opportunities. You will meet performance targets through high volume inbound customer interactions which you will achieve through your ability to build excellent rapport and your passion for delivering a distinctive customer experience.
- Quality sales experience with a strong customer focus
- Experience of working within a regulatory and compliance framework
- An ability to manage your own time, prioritise and use your own initiative, working flexibly to suit customer needs and demands
- Previous Financial Experience
Positive and brimming with confidence, you work best in a diverse team, hold the banking experience and understand how to deliver substantial results.
We embrace diversity of thought and value differences in education, experience, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
- Attractive 35 hour rotational shift pattern within 8am to 8pm Mon-Fri, Sat 9am to 5pm
- Induction Programme
- Ongoing Training & Career Development Opportunities
- Transport friendly location
- Competitive Banking Benefits
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory pre-employment checks prior to commencing employment.
To submit your application, press the 'apply' button.
Closing Date: 28-Jun-2012