Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 20 Jun 2012
My client is an established ltd company, now looking to recruit due to continued success and growth. They require a Management Accountant on a perm basis.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the financial processes and accounts.
- Preparation of monthly Management accounts, annual statutory accounts, Budgets and Cash Flows.
- Preparation of divisional accounts for four sites
- Complete KPI data for business areas
- Assigning work and ensuring all deadlines are met on a regular basis.
- Responsibility for Cash management and credit control for the Company.
- Dealing with revenue & customs on various matters PAYE / V.A.T.
- Production of monthly Sales reports and analysis.
- Maintain asset register.
- Ensure appropriate internal controls are in place to manage and monitor business processes and meet all corporate governance requirements, working with fellow managers where applicable. Also ensuring all processes are documented.
- Project Initiatives - drive initiatives to deliver ongoing business area performance improvements with business partners.
- Assist Managing Director and other team members with ad-hoc requests and responsibilities when required.
Professional accounting qualification - CIMA / ACCA / CA preferred.
- Knowledge accounting systems
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritise and organise workloads
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to investigate and work complex issues to resolution
If you have the required skill set/ knowledge and would be interested in working in an established and growing business then we await your application. Please contact 01698 440 321 or apply online
Job Reference: 300
LUSONA was formed with one very clear aim as far as your professional career goes. We will consult, we will advise and we will implement YOUR plan. If you are reading this from the position of being able to offer careers to professionals, we again have one very clear aim. Strangely, it is exactly the same. Consult, advise and implement your plan. The fact is, that a successful career – and correspondingly a successful business – needs the objectives of both employee and employer to be almost symmetrical. LUSONA have been advising professionals and organisations in the legal and financial arenas for a very, very long time and there is never, ever a substitute for experience. We want to share the benefit of this experience with you. We want to be different. Inspirationally different.