Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 20 Jun 2012
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading distribution companies in the UK and may lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for general warehouse duties including:
- Loading & unloading vehicles
- Picking and packing orders
- Basic manual handling
- Working in an ambient, chill or freezer department
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered for the role:
- Current/previous warehouse experience is essential
- Voice pick or LLOP experience is preferred
- Flexible to work a 5 over 7 shift pattern
- Transport is desirable due to location
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
Hours of work: 2pm - 10pm
Shift Pattern: Rolling Rota 5 days over 7 (this includes working 5 weekends out of 7)
Starting salary will be £6.50 however after completing 12 weeks continuous employment your rate will increase to £9.67 per hour.
If you are interested in discussing this position further please call 01698 743 054 for an immediate interview.
Blue Arrow is one of the UKs largest recruitment businesses, dedicated to providing bespoke staffing solutions through a network of specialist branches and on-site locations. For over 50 years, our priority has been to work in partnership with our clients and candidates to secure long-term relationships.
Blue Arrow provides an extended range of permanent and temporary recruitment services to a variety of public and private sector clients in the following areas:
Catering and Hospitality
Secretarial and Admin
Industrial and Manufacturing
Distribution and Warehousing
Job Reference: BH/HC
Closing Date: 22-Jun-2012