Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 20 Jun 2012
Salary: up to £34000
We are sourcing a newly qualified accountant/finalist to work within the finance team at our client’s busy office in Burntisland, Fife. This role would suit a finalist/NQ with previous industry experience or someone looking to make the move from practice into industry.
The role will involve:
• Production of accurate monthly management accounts, variance analysis and ownership of management information flows to the business.
• Enhancement of management information, controls and processes
• General Ledger and sub-ledger reporting
• Involvement in the annual budget process
• Assisting with the annual audit process
• CIMA/ACCA/CA qualified (or finalist) or the equivalent is essential
• Experience of Sage Line 500 would be advantageous
• Advanced user of MS Excel and other Microsoft applications will be advantageous
We are looking for highly motivated, team players with excellent communication skills and the ability to use their initiative. To be considered please apply online or contact us on 0131 516 4333
Job Reference: 312
Closing Date: 27-Jun-2012
LUSONA was formed with one very clear aim as far as your professional career goes. We will consult, we will advise and we will implement YOUR plan. If you are reading this from the position of being able to offer careers to professionals, we again have one very clear aim. Strangely, it is exactly the same. Consult, advise and implement your plan. The fact is, that a successful career – and correspondingly a successful business – needs the objectives of both employee and employer to be almost symmetrical. LUSONA have been advising professionals and organisations in the legal and financial arenas for a very, very long time and there is never, ever a substitute for experience. We want to share the benefit of this experience with you. We want to be different. Inspirationally different.