Vacancy posted: Thursday, 21 Jun 2012
Test Analyst - Customer Telephony
We're currently looking to recruit an experienced Test Analyst to join our Customer Telephony team within Customer Business Systems in Technology. Customer Telephony is responsible for providing Programme and Project Management along with Project support to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of leading edge, highly complex technical programmes & projects in line with business expectations.
As a Test Analyst within Customer Telephony you'll;
* Take responsibility for writing, collating and analysis of all relevant project test documentation in order to demonstrate and document test requirements.
* Take ownership for the production of test estimates based on various inputs to prepare and execute the test phase.
* Define the test activities and processes that are to be followed for individual projects.
* Support or undertake the execution of tests in accordance with the test approach so that all relevant requirements are met including maintenance of manual and automated regression packs.
* Define, develop, review, maintain, and execute manual tests using Quality Centre management toolset.
* Provide input to the environment requirements, setup, manage, maintain and ensure test data & environments are available to satisfy project and/or work package test requirements.
* Follow the defect identification and reporting process in order to maintain defect management standards.
* Contribute to the final review of project and/or work package deliverables.
* Take responsibility for adherence to internal quality control procedures and test processes and make suggestions for improvement.
For success in this role, we would need you to have the following;
* A proven track record in the delivery of complex projects, ideally with a good understanding of telephony technology and the related business processes that support contact centre operations.
* Experience of one or more of the following would be a significant advantage: Billing systems and processes (especially Kenan/Arbor), Genesys, Automated voices services (IVR), Batch processing.
* Proven track record in a similar role.
* Experience in the use of test tools including creation and execution of automated scripts and use of Quality Center for manual tests.
* Fantastic analytical skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent MS Office skills including word and excel.
* Experience using SQL, both writing and executing queries.
* The ability to build and maintain internal/external stakeholder relationships.
* Excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks while providing accurate progress reports.
* An energy and enthusiasm to drive quality, to improve the service that we provide and to challenge current methods.
You will be based in Livingston, West Lothian.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the company during what is an exciting phase of our ambitious growth plans. As a valued employee of Sky you will benefit from free Sky + HD, Multiroom, Broadband and Sky Talk. You will also have access to our Pension, Private Health Care and Share Save Schemes along with access to a range of discounts including dental, holidays, childcare, mobile phones, gyms and vouchers.
Due to the fast paced nature of Sky our vacancy closing dates are subject to change at any time.
Believe In Better.
Job Reference: 09096
Closing Date: 05-Jul-2012