Vacancy posted: Thursday, 21 Jun 2012
Fantastic opportunity for an Accountant who is currently studying towards their professional exams to work for a prestigious company based in Glasgow.
The role will involve:
- Multi currency bank reconciliations GBP, EUR and USD
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Journal Preparation including Accruals and Prepayments
- Expense Reconciliation
- Month end reporting
- Providing analysis to relevant managers
- Producing reports using Excel and Word.
- Preparing manual Invoices
You must have the following experience:
- A good understanding of debits & credits.
- Should clearly understand the importance of the balance sheet/accruals/prepayments.
- Experience of preparing management accounts i.e. not just up to TB stage
- Ideally you will have a previous practice background and be looking for your first move into Industry or have experience working for a small / medium sized company where you have been involved in preparing management accounts.
If you wish to apply for the above position please contact Linda Currie by forwarding your CV via the apply online now link below.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and employment agency.
Job Reference: GLA/LC/888863
Closing Date: 23-Jun-2012