Vacancy posted: Thursday, 21 Jun 2012
* Tracking of portfolio project dependencies, maintaining an awareness of external influences on any portfolio projects. Ensuring dependencies are identified, appropriately tracked and any issues are highlighted.
* Producing and maintaining a portfolio level integrated plan, tracking (as a minimum): key activities, key milestones, business outcomes, project close and point of benefit realisation.
* Assisting project managers to produce and update project-level plans using both MSP and PlanView.
* Providing reasonable input to ad hoc requests in order to support programme reporting and governance within the planning space.
* Proven track record of developing and managing against integrated programme plans for large scale complex programmes.
* Minimum 3 years experience in programme planning roles.
* Demonstrable Programme Management experience covering, risks, issues, dependencies, status reporting, milestone tracking, interpreting plans, managing change requests.
* MUST have Prince 2 or Equivelant
If you feel that you are suitable for this role, don't miss out on this exciting opportunity. Apply Now!
www.badenochandclark.com - Let's find the career that connects with your life.Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
Job Reference: 422217
Closing Date: 28-Jun-2012
About Badenoch and Clark
Badenoch & Clark, an MPS Group International company specialise in providing temporary, contract, interim and permanent recruitment solutions for Social Housing, Accountancy and Finance and Audit from our Edinburgh office. We recruit into the Public and Not for Profit Sectors, Commerce and Industry and Financial Services throughout Scotland. Established in 1980 we have grown into a network of 19 offices across the UK and Europe.