Vacancy posted: Thursday, 21 Jun 2012
An exciting opportunity has become available working for an established company based in Dunfermline as a Part Time Administrator.
Working within an extremely hard working and friendly team you will be required to assist with all administration and service co-ordination.
Your main duties will include:
- Booking work for Engineers across Scotland
- Diary management and co-ordination
- Processing orders on behalf of the engineers
- Dealing with incoming calls from clients and customers
- General administration including typing, photocopying, faxing, mail
This role is permanent working Monday to Friday 10-3pm.
To be considered our client will only accept candidates who are commercially and geographically aware
- Previous background working within a similar organisation and experience dealing with engineers
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous diary management experience
- Ability to organise your own workload and work on your own initiative
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Flexible, professional and positive approach to your workload
- Good time keeping
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications, we will only be able to contact candidates who are being short-listed for interview. If your application is successful at this stage you should expect to hear from us within 5 working days. We are also unable to provide detailed feedback to any candidate.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency
To apply for this position please forward your CV to Kirsty Lloyd using the apply online now link
Job Reference: ED/KL/888956
Closing Date: 23-Jun-2012