Vacancy posted: Thursday, 21 Jun 2012
The database will be continuously updated once set up to reflect the current Property Portfolio. In conjunction with this a new Electronic Library will be developed to store all building related documents, plans, certification etc.
- Input all property data into the new Global Real Estate software and future tracking of the system to ensure it is continuously up to date.
- Setting up of an Electronic Document Library structure for all properties on the network (system will have drawings, photos, certification, lease copies etc)
- Development of the Real Estate Housing Sharepoint site and to manage the expat housing in the UK including liaising with letting agents, landlords and organising the rent payments with the organisation's Finance department.
- Involved with Invoicing, issuing of purchase orders and tracking building maintenance costs for all Aberdeen Locations.
- General Administrative duties to support the work done by the real estate team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Use of Database systems
- Good General Educational Standards.
- Good working knowledge of databases and online web based systems.
- Microsoft programs literate (specifically databases, word, excel and powerpoint).
- Any formal administration/ legal or property related qualifications.
- European Computer Driving License
- Demonstrable post qualifications experience.
- Experience within a Property related work environment.
Job Reference: LS21728
Closing Date: 28-Jun-2012
About Eden Scott
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.