Vacancy posted: Thursday, 21 Jun 2012
Glasgow Science Centre (GSC) is one of Scotland’s must-see visitor attractions. Our mission is to promote science and technology through thought provoking, fun and exciting experiences that inspire all to explore and understand the world around them.
GSC are looking to recruit x 3 Cleaners on casual contracts.
- To work with a small team to a high standard providing a pleasant, clean environment for all customers.
- To work proactively within the remit of the cleaning specification operating a daily, weekly and monthly regime.
- To provide a high standard of customer care at all times providing a helpful and friendly service.
- To ensure GSC is operational within required timescales.
- To assist in the movement of furniture and fixings as required.
- To use equipment provided including powered equipment safely (training provided).
- To clean equipment daily to ensure continued good working order.
Experience & Personal Qualities:
- Previous experience in a similar role desirable.
- To be able to work as part of a small, committed, vital team.
- To be able to work without supervision and act on own initiative.
- A proactive outlook as to cleaning requirements.
- Flexible, committed and punctual.
- Smart and presentable appearance.
- Work flexibly over weekdays, weekends and holidays as required.
Please refer to full job description on GSC website.
Closing Date: 01-Jul-2012