Vacancy posted: Thursday, 21 Jun 2012
Falkirk Community Stadium Ltd Catering Manager Falkirk (Town) £24500
We require a full time Catering Manager role, on a permanent contract working 37 hours per week. Hours worked must be flexible to suit the needs of the business.
Reporting to the Stadium Chief Executive, key tasks will include:
· Recruiting and training permanent and casual staff,
· Organising, leading and motivating the team.,
· Planning staff shifts and rotas
· Ensuring health and safety regulations are strictly observed
· Improving stock controls and maintaining levels , plus ordering new supplies as required.
· Interacting with customers when involved with front of house work
· Monitoring quality standards
· Planning menus in consultation with chefs
· Overseeing the management of facilities e.g checking event bookings and allocation of resources
To be considered for this role an HND in a related subject would be desirable however at least 3 years relevant experience is essential. Candidates should have strong communication and interpersonal skills, experience in using POS terminals, the ability to think on their feet, strong team working skills, the ability to lead and motivate staff, along with a well-organised approach to work.
Closing Date: 29-Jun-2012