Vacancy posted: Thursday, 21 Jun 2012
As an Employment Advisor you will support our clients customers in obtaining both work placements and sustainable employment through managing a wide range of innovative job matching and job brokerage services. Generating employment opportunities for there customers, whilst actively promoting the services of our client to a wide range of stakeholders across a defined geographic area and developing and managing employer relationships across a defined geographic area, including liaison with National and Regional Employer Services teams where appropriate. They will empower, motivate and support customers to move into and most importantly sustain employment.
Your responsibilties will include:-
* Managing the customer experience, predominantly for those customers participating in the Access and Outlook Development Programme
* Conducting the initial assessment, developing a Customer Profile and individual action plan predominantly for customers those customers in the Access and Outlook Development Programme.
* Managing multiple employer relationships, making targeted sales calls, presentations to end user Employers, targeted Territory Management, effective lead generation and lead sharing, Conducting Review Meetings with Employers
* Planning a programme of flexible and tailored support, pre and post placement. Guiding and advising customers through their personal journey to sustainable employment.
* Regularly reviewing and updating the Customer Profile and individual action plan to ensure continuous progress for the customer.
* Supporting the customer with jobs matching, marketing the individual to employers and/or work placements opportunities that will lead to sustained employment.
* Accountable for moving customers in to paid employment, supporting customers in making that transition from benefits into work and maintaining ongoing in work support to a point where the customer no longer requires face to face support and interventions to secure job sustainability.
Hours for this role are Mon - Fri 0830 - 1630.
Ideally you would have experience within a Recruitment/Sales background, however what is important is that you have the drive and passion to succeed and have excellent interpersonal skills.
If you feel you are able to fulfil this role, please forward your CV in the first instance.
Job Reference: GBR/208540
Closing Date: 28-Jun-2012