Vacancy posted: Friday, 22 Jun 2012
Due to a recent contract win we require an experienced account manager to manage an on site operation at one of our clients busy production and warehouse sites.
The successful candidate will be joining a very exciting, ever growing industry that is steeped in tradition and heritage.
The Purpose of the Role
To ensure the safe, efficient operation of all parts of the plant in conjunction with other internal departments to meet the daily forecast whilst adhering to all HSE and ISO regulations.
Main Duties & Tasks
- Supervise operatives on daily basis ensuring they carry out daily duties as per company policy.
- Plan flexible labour requirement in relation to workload forecasts.
- Ensure all relevant company paperwork is completed, assist with internal and external audits.
- Evaluate department training needs, co-ordinate training program and promote cross skilling.
- Carry out and/or assist with statutory safety testing and inspections. (Flt checks, fire checks
- Issue work permits to contractors and carry out regular checks that they are adhering to safety measures listed in their permit.
- Open and secure site at the beginning and end of each day.
- Carry out any disciplinary action required as set out in the company rules and assist with disciplinary investigations.
Qualifications / Experience
- Ideally candidates will have some form of qualification in either production/manufacturing or warehousing/distribution.
- A minimum of 3 years within a supervisory position.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01506 449944.
Peopleforwork was established in 2000. We offer a range of temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to all sectors. Having experienced continuous growth year on year we are now one of the largest, independent recruitment companies in Scotland and the North of England.