Vacancy posted: Friday, 22 Jun 2012
Due to a recent contract win we now require a team of 3 Industrial Cleaners for a contract in Broxburn.
Your role will be to ensure the general upkeep and cleanliness of the site is kept to the highest of standards.
Duties will include
- Strip down of production equipment to clean general production grim build up.
- Surface clean of the outer panelling of machines
- Miscellaneous areas swept and mobbed
- Materials left lying moved to correct storage locations
- Cardboard and materials removed from production area and stored in compactors/skips
- Cleaning paperwork completed within SOP
If you have experience of working within an industrial environment in a cleaning / hygiene role then we want to hear from you.
Shifts will be Early Shift (6am-2pm), Backshift (2pm - Midnight), Dayshift (0745-1645).
CV in first instance to William.Sim@peopleforwork.com or call us on 01506 449944.
Peopleforwork was established in 2000. We offer a range of temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to all sectors. Having experienced continuous growth year on year we are now one of the largest, independent recruitment companies in Scotland and the North of England.