Vacancy posted: Friday, 22 Jun 2012
My client is looking for an experienced Project Engineer for their Ayrshire based facility, to deliver Capital & SR projects to improve process efficiencies.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Assist the Engineering Area Leader/ Projects Leader in developing the five year capital plan by identifying process improvements.
- Devise innovative methods of adding value through a close working relationship with Operational leadership on site.
- Analyse and assess operational activities in order to identify areas for improvement across the site and within the wider business.
- Manage the delivery of assigned Capital & SR projects within the agreed scope, budget, time frame, quality and business case, ensuring a strong interface with operational stakeholders throughout the process/project management cycle.
- Negotiate, co-ordinate and control suppliers to eliminate variations whilst obtaining most effective solution.
- Ensure all project activities are conducted within applicable legislation
- Propose new ways of working by keeping abreast of best practice in processes and technologies.
- Provide progress updates against assigned projects to the Engineering Area Leader/ Projects Leader identifying opportunities, risks and any remedial action plans required.
To be successful, candidates must be:
- Degree level qualified Engineer with a Proven track record in the successful design and delivery of multi discipline engineering based projects
- Evidence of negotiating capital expenditure and of purchasing contractual knowledge within the manufacturing/FMCG/Engineering environment.
- Knowledge of current and Applicable Safety, Health and Environmental Legislation
- Ability to deliver projects utilising best practice techniques within a Quality Management Environment
If you have the relevant skills and experience then please apply using the online link.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
Job Reference: GLA/KS/888998
Closing Date: 24-Jun-2012