Vacancy posted: Friday, 22 Jun 2012
· Using all toolsets available troubleshoot as appropriate in order to achieve a satisfactory solution.
· Be ready and available at the beginning of shift to handle client faults. Acknowledge all cases endeavouring to exceed/meet client expectations and service levels.
· Adhere to all established case handling and call policies and procedures, including documentation of troubleshooting and contact with the client into the required logging tool using professional telephone techniques.
· When a case is irresolvable, provide enough troubleshooting to assist the 2nd Line support team to achieve a satisfactory solution.
· Manage owned cases to a satisfactory solution for the client.
· Ensure good lines of communication with all support groups are maintained
· Liaise with support groups to reach a satisfactory resolution for the client.
· Follow case ownership guidelines for each case and close, when resolved, according to the agreed procedure to ensure resolution of clients' requests (if applicable).
· Ensure all new resolutions with available toolsets are communicated to all of the client's Service Desk teams.
· Maintain safe working practices (Health and Safety).
· Checking call information is accurate; complete ensuring that appropriate severity level has been set and updating UK SD tool set with additional information if required.
· Notifying and liaising with Resolution Groups (including Incident Management \Problem Management) of all critical and major impact cases.
· Communicate concerns with Team Leader and or Deputy.
· Attend team meetings.
· Adhere to schedule:
· Timely arrival at work.
· Be on "available" when shift starts.
· Respect scheduled (lunch) breaks.
· Timely submission of holiday requests.
· Adopt absence notifications according to guidelines.
· Provide input into peers' performance reviews when requested by leadership.
· Positively and professionally represent your team to other UK SD and HP ES team members, clients and potential clients.
Works off own initiative
Attention to detail
Strong interpersonal communication skills
Job Reference: GBR/208872
Closing Date: 29-Jun-2012