Vacancy posted: Monday, 25 Jun 2012
Edinburgh University Student’s Association, one of the leading charitable organisations of its kind with a commercial turnover of £6.5m, are looking to recruit a talented individual to work as part of our Marketing, Sales and Communication team. This is a new post with specific responsibility for advertising sales.
The Advertising Sales Executive will be responsible for:
- Effective selling of all advertising and trade stand sales opportunities across the organisation
- Achieving agreed sales targets and increasing revenue generated through advertising and trade stand sales for the organisation
- Pitching to potential clients, either face to face or over the phone and by e-mail
- Managing and building new business
The person we are looking to hire will have:
- Demonstrable experience of working in a sales environment
- A good understanding and experience of delivering increased advertising sales
- Experience of working to and achieving sales targets
- Experience of building relationships with new and existing customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both on the phone, in writing and in person
If you think you fit the criteria we would love to hear from you. This is a hugely exciting opportunity to be part of our new and dynamic team working for a fast developing and welcoming organisation with excellence, endeavour and enhancement as our core values. Excellent holiday and benefits package.
The closing date for applications will be 12pm on Tuesday 10th July 2012, with a recruitment day being held on 17th July 2012.
Closing Date: 10-Jul-2012