Vacancy posted: Monday, 25 Jun 2012
Are you passionate about your customers and able to deliver a superior Customer service. Do you have the ability to listen and respond to customers needs. If so we want to hear from you.
Our client one of the largest and most respected financial organisations are urgently recruiting for experienced Customer Service Advisers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global employer who in return will offer you an excellent career opportunity.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8-6pm (37 hours per week)
- Carry out investigations necessary to address customer concerns and agree solutions in relation to PPI's
- Use your judgement to consider complaints objectively on behalf of the bank and the customer
- Capture data information for monitoring and improvement purposes
- Process appropriate paperwork
- Update customer on outcome via correspondence
Skills and experience required:
- Previous financial services experience desirable
- Customer service and or complaint handling experience
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good team player
- The ability to work to targets
- Good computer knowledge
If you have the above skills and experience we want to hear from you. Please send your CV in the 1st instance...
About Margaret Hodge
Margaret Hodge Recruitment is a recruitment consultancy with over 30 years of experience of both temporary and permanent recruitment in Scotland. Margaret Hodge Recruitment provides the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment, and an Employment Business for temporary work. Please note that due to the high volume of response to job vacancies, we regret that we are unable to respond to every applicant individually. Only candidates who meet the specified criteria will be considered for this role.