Vacancy posted: Monday, 25 Jun 2012
Department: Community Services Closing Date: 13 July 2012
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority, the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Headteacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the main job activities.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2003 as amended, apply to this post
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee's director
- This post is subject to vetting under POCSA 2003
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) registration in realtion to working with children.
Job Reference: ARB001212
Closing Date: 13-Jul-2012
About Argyll and Bute Council
Our Council is forward looking and ambitious, continuously improving our relationship with our partners, customers and employees to ensure that we deliver the right services, by the best people, in the best way In this time of efficiency savings we are continuing to transform the Council This the best way. In this time of efficiency savings we are continuing to transform the Council. We involve and listen to our customers and communities. We take pride in delivering best value services. We are open, honest, fair and inclusive. We respect and value everyone.