Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 26 Jun 2012
CairnToul Well Equipment Services, one of the Broad Cairn Group of Companies, is an experienced, independent provider of sustainable and cost-effective well equipment maintenance, refurbishment and testing solutions to the oil and gas industry.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales/Marketing Manager. This is an office based position, in Altens, Aberdeen. As part of the role, you will be required to make customer visits, therefore a driving license is essential. Furthermore, as part of the role you may be required to travel internationally.
Applicants should have previous experience of working in a similar management position within the Oil and Gas industry. Applicants should be a strategist with a track record of managing sales and marketing functions through profitable growth. Key Account Management exposure, including a thorough understanding of North Sea Oil and Gas operations is a must. Furthermore, potential candidates need to have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to manage competing priorities and be a self-starter.
Description of Duties:
- Co-ordinate all sales and tender activities
- Develop and manage Key Account Management for each of the Company’s current clients
- Identification, assessment and selection of new business opportunities globally
- Report performance versus strategic plan and budget
- Implement plans for sales activity improvements
- Responsible for Tendering committees
- Enforce and energise ultimate customer satisfaction
- Establish an effective Group Marketing Information System to include customer strategies and activity levels, competitor tactics and current and anticipated market activity.
- Be Focal point for Cairntoul Well Equipment Services Clients
- Manage quotations effectively to ensure maximum conversion is achieved and information is readily available for reporting purposes
- Support division business plan
We offer competitive rates of pay and opportunities for advancement to the right candidates. We would like to hear from you, please send your CV and covering letter to the HR Co-ordinator by clicking the "Apply" button.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE