Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 26 Jun 2012
CairnToul Well Equipment Services, a subsidiary of the Broad Cairn Group are currently recruiting for Wellhead and Christmas Tree Technicians. This is predominately an offshore position, although the successful applicant will also be asked to work onshore as part of their rotation.
Applicants should have previous experience in a Well Servicing, Well Completion and Workover Environment.
Brief Description of Duties:
- Be part of a highly skilled team who conduct Well Integrity testing, Annulus Testing/top up’s at various client sites
- Complete onsite repair/refurbishment of Wellheads/ Valve’s /Tree’s and associated equipment
- Ability to work within a team and also by their self depending on the level of work required.
- Complete all necessary reports in a timely fashion
- Inspection of Equipment
- Location of Tools, Chart Recorders
- Site Visit Wellhead
- Installation of control lines to SSSV
- Dressing tubing hanger
- Tie down testing of tubing hanger
- Installation of POAF
- Installation of christmas tree
- Installation of choke/actuator
- Complete testing of all assemblies (choke, POAF, tubing hanger, SSSV, christmas tree)
- Actuator/christmas tree repairs in situ
- Adhere to CWES Health and Safety Handbook
- Participate in Regular Safety Meetings
- Comply with Safety Regulations at all times
- Comply with the Permit to Work System
Applicants must have demonstrable experience and certification where appropriate.
We offer competitive rates of pay and opportunities for advancement to the right candidates. We would like to hear from you, please send your CV and covering letter to the HR Co-ordinator by clicking the "Apply" button.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE