Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 26 Jun 2012
BWSR have an opportunity for a Production Manager to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
You will be required to look after all operational issues and make sure production targets are achieved, you must have a good understanding of all Health & Safety & Hygiene matters within the business functions.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Making sure Budget is achieved and all projects brought in on time
- Work with the NPD team and any new product implementation is fully supported and costs recorded.
- Train all staff to a high standard and hold appraisals with staff and any disciplinary issues.
- Running Daily reports and having meetings regarding production output
- Constant communication with customers on a face to face and verbal level.
You will come from the food industry and have previous experience of a similar position, you will have good man management skills to get the best out of your staff and create a good working enviroment.
If you would like to be considered for this role please forward your Cv to Scott.email@example.com or call 0141 2728128 for a confidential chat.
BWSR offers the services of an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
Job Reference: SFPP22
About Brightwork Specialist Recruitment
Brightwork Specialist Recruitment (BWSR) was founded in June 2008 to support the existing and growing Brightwork Ltd business to provide a more comprehensive service to clients and candidates across a wide range of industries.
Our expertise lies primarily within the core areas of Supply Chain and Procurement, Logistics, Engineering, Technical, Scientific and Operations Management and all levels of Human Resource Management.
As a 100% employee owned business, we are committed to ensuring optimum service levels to our clients and candidates.