Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 26 Jun 2012
A development role assisting the QHSE departments
Our client, a leading hydraulic, industrial hose and fittings company are currently recruiting for a HSEQ Coordinator to join their team with in their Aberdeen facility.
To work within the HSE Team in order to provide Health, Safety and Environmental support and advice to all areas of the business. To assist and support the HSE Advisor in ensuring compliance with Legislation and Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems. To deputise for the HSE Advisor in their absence.
· Administer and issue controlled documents within the SMS and EMS Systems
· To support the provision of HSE Information required for Tender documents and Customer questionnaires.
· To support the HSE Advisor in monitoring and maintaining the SMS and EMS and associated policies in compliance with BS OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 respectively and ensure the continuous improvement of HSE performance
· To administer and support the induction process for all new employees and contractors and ensuring adherence to the Company’s HSE systems and procedures.
· Arrange and provide training, support and advice for all relevant personnel on the effective use of the SMS and EMS.
· To liaise with Customers’ or Suppliers’ representatives on HSE matters and participate in relevant Customers’ or Suppliers’ HSE audits and meetings.
· To support the ongoing development of HSE competence within the organisation through the provision of training and coaching of HSE Management to all staff.
· To provide advice, guidance and information concerning HSE issues, existing and proposed legislation, codes of practice and industry standards to Management and staff when required
· To collate and present all required and relevant information, data and presentations for materials for Health & Safety meetings (including agendas/minutes), audits and seminars with Workforce, Managers and Customers.
· HNC or equivalent in an Engineering, Safety or Quality discipline
· H&S Qualification to a minimum of NEBOSH Certificate (working towards NEBOSH Diploma and Certified Membership of
· Knowledge and experience in the operation, implementation and management of Health, Safety and Environmental
· Systems and ISO quality management systems.
· Ability to Train staff in HSEQ systems and standards
· Ability to monitor and analyse technical and legal standards.
· Experienced auditor of HSEQ systems.
· Functional and Technical Skills.
· Priority Setting and problem solving skills.
· Interpersonal communication skills
To take advantage of this excellent opportunity and advance your career with this major player in the field please call Dawn Robertson on 01224 620596 or email your CV as soon as possible to email@example.com
Job Reference: UK666737:S1
About Hudson Aberdeen
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.