Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 26 Jun 2012
A fantastic permanent opportunity to join our client at their expanding Stirling based facility.
The responsibilities of the role will include;
- Oversee the practical implementation of IHC (Immunohistochemistry) cross reactivity studies
- Design and conduct assays, trouble-shooting where required
- Performing a range of Immunology based assays including; ELISA, Cell Culture techniques and Biopotency assays
- Providing technical support and training to staff
- liaise with clients, suppliers and internal colleagues
The successful candidate will have a BSc/Phd in Immunology or appropriate Scientific discipline along with IHC experience gained within Research/Biotech. You will also be proficient in a range of Immunology assays including; ELISA, Cell Culture and Potency assays. It would be highly desirable although not essential that you have worked within a GLP/GMP regulated environment.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply now stating your current salary and salary expectations.
Job Reference: JKS107
Closing Date: 01-Jul-2012
About Byrne Recruitment
Byrne Recruitment, headed up by Lisa Byrne, provides total recruitment solutions. We cover permanent & temporary staff at all levels across a range of disciplines including Accountancy & Finance, HR, Scientific & the Multi Lingual markets. We listen to what you want & tailor our service to your requirements whether you are looking for the ideal job or looking to recruit the ideal candidate. Byrne Recruitment Limited acts as both an employment business & an employment agency. Byrne Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer