Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 26 Jun 2012
Global pioneering Medical Device Manufacturing has a requirement within their Regulatory Affairs team for an experienced Compliance Auditor with a background in Regulatory Affairs As Regulatory Compliance Specialist your responsibilities will be:
• Maintaining and updating of standards and regulatory compliance documentation
• Performance of standards and associated regulatory gap analysis
• Review of regulatory and clinical study submission compliance
• Review of regulatory compliance of product packaging, labelling IFUs and marketing literature where applicable
• Overseeing day to day compliance of regulatory and clinical study documents
The successful applicant will have a degree in a relevant subject, and will be IT proficient particularly with MS Excel. Previous experience in a Regulatory Affairs capacity especially within Auditing is essential. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are also essential for this position.
This is a great opportunity to work with a leading global medical device company, apart from your basic salary you will also be offered great benefits and bonus. If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, please apply now stating your current salary and notice period.
Job Reference: BRD0091
Closing Date: 01-Jul-2012
About Byrne Recruitment
Byrne Recruitment, headed up by Lisa Byrne, provides total recruitment solutions. We cover permanent & temporary staff at all levels across a range of disciplines including Accountancy & Finance, HR, Scientific & the Multi Lingual markets. We listen to what you want & tailor our service to your requirements whether you are looking for the ideal job or looking to recruit the ideal candidate. Byrne Recruitment Limited acts as both an employment business & an employment agency. Byrne Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer