Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 26 Jun 2012
Quantum's client is an international software company. They specialise in delivering solutions to large blue-chip organisations and to the public sector while offering world class, best practice consultancy solutions. An opportunity has arisen for an Inside Sales Executive, the succesful candidate will have a sound knowledge of IT coupled with tele-sales experience, ideally previous experience within a software company.
- To identify and pursue potential sales opportunities within the UK marketplace
- To work with ADM/BDM/CDM teams, supporting the full sales lifecycle
- To indentify and qualify potential sales opportunities, mainly through outbound calls but also responding to incoming enquiries, using email and following up on interest from the website
- To respond to and follow up on marketing campaigns
- To present information for each sales opportunity to the relevant business development team in a clear and concise manner, ensuring that all stipulated, critical qualifying information is included and to follow the set procedure for lead handover
- To liaise with the marketing department & all other members of the sales team as necessary, under the guidance of the department team leader
- To act in a professional and responsible manner at all times
- To produce “qualified leads”, as per the set qualifying criteria, for both New/Channel Business Development through intelligent use of CRM Database, responding to campaign activity and using own initiative
- To be responsible for making a minimum number of calls per day/per week
- To be responsible for all records within CRM database for which you are the account manager, to make regular contact with these organisations to identify opportunities as they arise and to ensure that data held is accurate
- To be responsible for entering data captured from eloqua forms into CRM Database, to add new organisations and contacts as required
- To be responsible for building campaign lists, favourite lists and assigning hotlist tasks within CRM Database in order to ensure that all potential opportunities are followed up
- Manage daily workload, liaise with department team leader to gain visibility of up-coming marketing campaigns and plan accordingly
- To be responsible for ensuring that all marketing activity is followed-up in a timely manner
- To respond to any qualified incoming calls passed through from department team leader/to qualify all incoming calls through time
- To report progress to department team leader on a weekly basis in IS meeting
Salary circa £25K DOE
NOTE TO CANDIDATES:
Our client has a strict brief to be filled re: this vacancy and it is essential that you fulfil the criteria as outlined above. We cannot guarantee feedback to individual applications and will conduct only those we wish to shortlist for the role. You will receive an automated response upon application.
Job Reference: ND1205-24
Quantum People Ltd provides Permanent Staffing and Contract and Temporary Resources to companies across Scotland from our offices in Edinburgh and Glasgow. We recruit for all skills and at all levels of experience and seniority within our divisions. Operating divisions within the Quantum Recruitment Group include: Accountancy, Contact Centre, HR, Languages, Legal, Marketing, Office Personnel and Technology.