Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 26 Jun 2012
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a New Business Developer to join the Ayr branch of a successful Broker with extensive UK representation
The principle accountabilities and responsibilities of this role are that you :
- Provide a professional and complaint client service including risk identification, advice and organisation of the appropriate insurances
- Liaise with Insurance Companies to ensure best advice relative to client requirements
- Maintain records and handle paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure Continuous Professional Development - maintain and increase requisite generic knowledge and qualifications as required by the FSA or the Company .
- Call leads from a prospecting system to obtain renewal dates and appointments in order to provide future quotes for clients
To be considered for this role you will come from a commercial insurance background with a proven track record in new business sales, thrive in a target driven environment and have excellent relationship building skills.
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package
To apply for this position please send your CV to Yvonne McGlone using the apply online now link
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and as an employment agency
Job Reference: GLA/YM/888331
Closing Date: 28-Jun-2012