Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 26 Jun 2012
An excellent Graduate position in a reputable company in the Oil & Gas Industry.
Well established multi-national corporation with offices and facilities in Europe, North America and Asia, they have had an exceptionally successful history spanning over a quarter-century. The company has grown from a small Gulf Coast supplier to a multinational global single-service provider to the Oil and Gas industries. The role in question is based in their facility in the North of Aberdeen.
The position’s responsibility is to liaise with all departments and with the specific people responsible in order to carry out the necessary engineering tasks required to complete the job. You will also be required to co-ordinate and monitor all work that requires internal department input and reporting to the Engineering Manager for final approval.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing all Sales Orders
- Preparing design concept feasibility and calculations
- Investigating and replying to Field Problem Reports
- Providing technical support for sales
- Assessing all refurbishment and customer owned rental equipment
- Reviewing non-conformance reports
- Preparing and reviewing of design drawings, layouts, function test reports and technical specification sheet
- Liaising with relevant departments world-wide
- Carryout on-call duty phone responsibilities on rotational basis
The successful candidate must be a University graduate with either a BEng or a Bsc in an Engineering discipline. Ideally experience within an an Engineering discipline in an oilfield equipment manufacturing environment would be beneficial to the job, however it is not essential.
Engineering Degree, preferably honours.
To take advantage of this excellent opportunity and advance your career with this major player in the field please call Kat Reid on 01224 620492 or email your CV as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: UK666907:S1
About Hudson Aberdeen
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.