Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 27 Jun 2012
HEROtsc,one of the UK's leading outsourced contact centre companies has a fantastic opportunity for a Business Performance Manager, reporting to the Head of Business Performance you will be the lynch pin between our Operations, Planning and Finance functions, working as a trusted partner alongside the operational management team and the business achieve their goals and for our clients.
As a Business Performance Manager, what kind of responsibilities will I have?
- Manage and measure the delivery of all services ensuring all SLAs are being achieved.
- Manage, produce and complete action plans to resume excellent levels of service where there have been issues or key targets missed.
- Own the relationship with Customer Management Operations, Real Time and Planning teams to ensure that services and support are delivered to meet customer and business requirements.
- Manage the implementation of all new products and services into the company’s portfolio.
- Manage and continuously improve all processes and procedures involved in the delivery of conferencing and collaboration services to customers.
- Ensure that the need for additional staff, skills, processes, systems, equipment and all other operational demands are identified and working with the Head of Operations to ensure these are managed within departmental budgets and as proficiently as possible.
- Quality Assure the execution of the resource plan across the planning lifecycle
- Feedback to the Business Manager any variances to the plan along with mitigating actions.
- Responsible for supporting the delivery of revenue assurance through the delivery of a robust resource planning function and efficient operational delivery.
As a Business Performance Manager, what skills & experience will I need?
- Experience of working within a similar position in Operations, Resource Planning or Contact Centre management
- Comprehensive knowledge of current trends and operations in service delivery industries
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience of project planning, estimating and resourcing planning
- The ability to take ownership of client problems and see them through to resolution
- Used to working with, and have a good understanding of metrics and databases
- To demonstrate excellent leadership skills, with the ability to direct, drive and motivate teams
- Lean methodology experience is desirable
Closing Date: 11-Jul-2012