Vacancy posted: Thursday, 28 Jun 2012
Duties are varied and will include:
- Actively prospect and sell general insurance business in accordance with sales targets
- Introduce Financial Services leads to the Agency Financial Consultant in accordance with sales process
- Cross sell with products and services
- Deal with general queries from customers relating to insurance sales
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
Key Working Relationships
- Senior/Account Executives & Agency Staff
- Regional and HO staff where appropriate
- Existing and potential customers
- Risk Management Services sales team
We are looking for someone who:
- Is able to communicate effectively, both written and verbally with clients, work contacts and colleagues
- Enjoys working in a team and possess excellent organisation skills
- Is able to comply with internal and regulatory requirements
- Possess good keyboard skills
- Possess good numerical skills
- Previous experience of personal sales and servicing customers is essential
Candidates must hold a minimum of five GCSE's (or equivalent) at grade C or above including Maths and English Language, together with some basic PC skills.
Please note due to the high number of applicants only the successful candidates will be contacted.
Job Reference: A/EF
Closing Date: 01-Jul-2012
Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary and interim staffing, outsourcing, permanent recruitment, outplacement and career services, training and consulting, with 12 locations in Scotland alone. We specialise in a number of sectors including Accountancy & Finance, Construction, Investment & Banking, Sales & Marketing, Admin & Secretarial and Call & Contact Centre. We are currently recruiting for temporary, contract & permanent staff across these sectors. Adecco act as an Recruitment Consultancy on behalf of their clients and are also an equal opportunities employer. Contact us today for a confidential conversation.