Vacancy posted: Thursday, 28 Jun 2012
**** PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU CURRENTLY HOLD THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE EU/UK. OUR CLIENT IS NOT ABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS SPECIFIC POSITION AT THIS TIME ****
- · Maintain goods outward/inward, ensuring that all materials are clearly identifiable.
- · Receipt of deliveries & materials, and verification against vendor delivery ticket and Company purchase order/ requisition.
- · Identification of any non-conformities re vendor deliveries, to be notified to appropriate parties in accordance with Material Policies and Procedures.
- · Inputting data into company asset tracking system.
- · Load containers/pallets with materials for shipment, including securing materials in accordance with Company / Operator procedures.
- · Maintain inventory of shore-based equipment, including monthly stock check and cyclic inventories as per Company requirements.
- · Prepare delivery notes as required
- · Prepare parts orders from general stock
- · Provide additional ad-hoc deliveries and pick-ups within the local area
- · Any other tasks deemed necessary for the operation of the company
- · Ensure that the warehouse and storage areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- · Ensure that the fork lift is maintained in accordance with manufacturers guide.
- · Maintain spreadsheets detailing storage and status of relevant Company owned Assets.
- · Ensure all loading / unloading and lifting operations are performed in a safe and efficient manner utilising correct PPE and certified lifting equipment.
- · Ensure the storeroom is run efficiently and is kept to H&S standards
E D Education / Qualifications: Forklift Licence Driving Licence
Experience: Experience in similar role Experience of computerized asset tracking system
Key Skills: Excellent communication skills, verbal and written X Team player X Customer focus X Understanding of deadline achievements X Computer Literate X
E = Essential requirement that must be met before a candidate is appointed.
D = Desirable requirement
OUR CORE VALUES
- · Integrity In everything we do, in every interaction, both internally and externally, we strive to operate with the upmost integrity and mutual respect
- · Long-term view We are building our company for the long-term, one of which we can be proud
- · Open communication We believe partnerships with our customers and co-workers must be based on trust, professionalism, and transparency
- · Customer focused Our products enhance our customers performance and we listen to their needs and work with them to solve their challenges.
- · Good place to work We are committed to creating a workplace that fosters innovation, teamwork and pride. Every team member is integral to our success and is treated equally and fairly.
- · No one gets hurt The safety of our employees and customers is our first priority coupled with a healthy respect for the environment
Job Reference: VR/02808
About Thorpe Molloy Recruitment Ltd
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment provides professional resourcing services within the following specialisms: Executive Accountancy and Finance Business Development Commercial Contracts Human Resources IT Legal Office Personnel Marketing Professional Trades QHSE Supply Chain Candidates benefit from our strong, long term relationships formed across blue chip companies, international firms and local entrepreneurial businesses. In conjunction, our clients benefit from our rich talent pool of candidates, impartial advice and unrivalled local market knowledge. Recruiting across all market sectors we source permanent, temporary and part-time talent efficiently and effectively, from entry level vacancies through to director and board level appointments. Our aim is to deliver exceptional customer service to all our clients and candidates. To consistently achieve this we work to the Values which are at the heart of our organisation. Thorpe Molloy Recruitment is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.