Vacancy posted: Friday, 29 Jun 2012
General duties will include:
· General admin support for the department and HR manager.
· Administration functions for new starts and leavers.
· Assisting with new start inductions.
· Note taking during disciplinary and grievance meetings.
· Absence and holiday management
· Compensation and benefits administration
· Involved with several HR projects as required.
· Experience of a similar HR role is required.
· CIPD qualification would be an advantage.
· Team player
· Hard working
· Can do attitude
Job Reference: VR/02751
About Thorpe Molloy Recruitment Ltd
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment provides professional resourcing services within the following specialisms: Executive Accountancy and Finance Business Development Commercial Contracts Human Resources IT Legal Office Personnel Marketing Professional Trades QHSE Supply Chain Candidates benefit from our strong, long term relationships formed across blue chip companies, international firms and local entrepreneurial businesses. In conjunction, our clients benefit from our rich talent pool of candidates, impartial advice and unrivalled local market knowledge. Recruiting across all market sectors we source permanent, temporary and part-time talent efficiently and effectively, from entry level vacancies through to director and board level appointments. Our aim is to deliver exceptional customer service to all our clients and candidates. To consistently achieve this we work to the Values which are at the heart of our organisation. Thorpe Molloy Recruitment is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.