Vacancy posted: Friday, 29 Jun 2012
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by dealing with client queries in an effective manner
- Provide the highest possible level of service to customers
- Assisting in retaining existing business
- Respond to all customer queries and strive for first call resolution.
- Communicate regularly with members, providers and partners.
- Liaise effectively with internal teams to ensure all queries are resolved
- Maintain accurate records and files as required.
You will also possess the following competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills with high attention to detail
- Polite, courteous and confident telephone manner
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to work.
If you are interested in this position please contact Cheryl/Sadia on 0141 248 6020 or email CV to email@example.com
Pertemps Scotland Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: CMCP/NOR
Closing Date: 06-Jul-2012