Vacancy posted: Friday, 29 Jun 2012
As a key member of their team, based within the contact centre, you'll be responsible for providing a world-class level of service, over the telephone, to all kinds of customers. You will be working on an inbound sales line for customers and picking up leads passed over from colleagues.
* To identify customer needs and make sales of appropriate products/services
* Providing excellent customer service.
* Learning and maintaining knowledge of all HSBC products and services - encouraging all of these to support customer needs.
* Maximising cross-selling opportunities.
* Meeting sales/lead generation and call quality targets.
* Half yearly bonus scheme (based on individual & team performance)
* 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
* Option of buying and selling holidays
* Comprehensive training programme
* Established Career Progression programme
* CIOB Banking exams
* Global Opportunities
* Nursery facilities
* Subsidised restaurant
* Onsite shopping
* Concierge service
* Costa Coffee
* On Site Branch
* Access to discounted holidays through Thomas Cook
* Free Bus Pass
Ideally you will have a background in delivering a high level of customer service and have sales experience.
Please note that all job offers are subject to satisfactory credit, reference and background checks.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: PermHamilton
Closing Date: 02-Jul-2012