Vacancy posted: Friday, 29 Jun 2012
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Office Administrator/Secretary. The successful candidate will look after the day to day running of the office, meet and greet clients, liaise with local suppliers and assist with overflow secretarial duties as required and provide cover in the absence of secretarial support on-site
* Deal with any AV requirements in meeting rooms, including videoconferencing set-up, presentation set ups.
* Photocopying/mail opening and distributing.
* Local contact for liaising with existing suppliers and also co-ordination with Facilities Manager when setting up any new suppliers.
* Ensuring that any faults are reported to relevant staff/suppliers.
* Booking on-site rooms within the internal meeting room system.
* Ensure that meeting rooms are maintained to a very high standard, including reporting any faults with equipment, checking stationery supplies within rooms.
If you have relevant experience and would be interested in the role, please apply online.
Job Reference: P24839TO
Closing Date: 02-Jul-2012
About Office Angels
Office Angels is the UK’s leading secretarial and office support recruitment consultancy. We recruit for all Office Support roles from Administration & Customer Service to Telesales & Secretarial positions. If you are looking for a new position please send your current CV Branches of Office Angels in Scotland: Aberdeen 01224 657600, Dundee 01382 315550, Edinburgh 0131 226 6112 , Glasgow 0141 226 4041, Livingston 01506 832250, Stirling 01786 849029.