Vacancy posted: Friday, 29 Jun 2012
Origin RPM Sales Support Co-ordinator Hamilton £16-17,000 + Bonus, Benefits (12 Month Contract)
Origin RPM's client is recognised as the country’s leading provider of pre-manufactured module-based buildings. With over 50 years of business behind us we are proud of this reputation within the industry.
We now require an experienced internal sales person to be based at our Hamilton Scottish headquarters on a 12 months contract to cover maternity leave.
You will be a key member of our Sales team providing administration and telephone support for our field sales teams, handling incoming customer enquiries whilst making outgoing planned business development calls. These will be predominantly to key sectors such as education, local & government authorities, health boards, major manufacturing companies, and large transport companies to generate new business enquiries.
You will be very familiar with all MS software packages, and possess both experience & skill in following up on planned campaign calls. You will demonstrate enthusiasm, use of quality questions, great listening skills, and all round excellent sales activity administration.
We will provide product and internal procedures training via a planned tailored induction course to enable you to be succesful in this exciting vibrant role. You will be working within a team of 3 sales co-ordinators, supporting 3 field sales persons all within the larger overall Sales department.
- To generate new sales leads via planned telephone calls with all past and present customers, establish new contacts with decision makers & influencers within designated key business sectors, and by doing so agree and organise “business objective based” appointments for our Area Sales and Business Development Managers
- To ensure that all sales and hire enquiries generated and received are duly processed in a timely manner, qualified and appointment made for field sales team member (if appropriate), and then entered into the office systems (Goldmine database)
- To assist the sales teams by helping to manage their business diaries ensuring maximum appointments with minimum miles on their designated days out on the road visiting prospects and customers alike
- To produce “budget guide” quotations for standard single units as guided by both the Business Development Manager and Technician Estimators
- To follow up by telephone all direct mail and marketing campaigns as and when directed by the Office Controller or Sales Manager.
- To produce all Sales activity reports and feedback on a weekly and monthly basis, and other detailed sales activity reports as requested by management
- To meet and greet all customers and new prospects calling at our offices and deal with them in a professional manner.
Benefits include a contributory pension scheme, 24 days + 8 public days holidays per year, and the opportunity to earn up to 10% of quarterly salary in bonus, based on meeting performance targets.
Interested? Think you can meet the challenges? Then apply now sending your CV and covering letter via the APPLY button below.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 21 days.
Job Reference: ORI2094
About Origin RPM
Origin RPM provide a new approach to Recruitment in Scotland. We provide a range of innovative and flexible services, which means you get the added-value you require from your recruitment process. Our expertise and systems are available to you on a project-by-project basis, which avoids the need to hire full-time recruitment staff. Origin RPM will plan, define, and manage your recruitment process, ensuring you get the right people, on time, and within your budget. You can choose from our range of services, using only those you need, and not paying for those you don't. Our customers come back to us time and time again, and recommend us to others - call us today to find out what we can do for your business.