Vacancy posted: Friday, 29 Jun 2012
Origin RPM Mechanical Design Engineer Falkirk (Town) £30-45,000 (DoE), Benefits Package
Origin RPM’s client is an established and successful manufacturing operation based in central Scotland. Due to continued growth, we now require experienced Mechanical Design Engineers to join the existing Design team.
- Design for new product & development of existing product
- Specify & select equipment and generate BoM,
- Liaise with manufacturing to ensure feasibility of the design
- Work on Multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of 2D design using AutoCAD (or similar)
- Experience of analytical software: Mathcad and/or Finglow
- Strong problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills
This is an opportunity to join a market-leading organisation, and you will be offered a highly competitive package with long-term job stability. If this sounds like the job you want, please get in touch now by pressing the APPLY button below.
Job Reference: ORI2081
About Origin RPM
Origin RPM provide a new approach to Recruitment in Scotland. We provide a range of innovative and flexible services, which means you get the added-value you require from your recruitment process. Our expertise and systems are available to you on a project-by-project basis, which avoids the need to hire full-time recruitment staff. Origin RPM will plan, define, and manage your recruitment process, ensuring you get the right people, on time, and within your budget. You can choose from our range of services, using only those you need, and not paying for those you don't. Our customers come back to us time and time again, and recommend us to others - call us today to find out what we can do for your business.