Vacancy posted: Friday, 29 Jun 2012
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and progressive organisation in a valuable QA role.
* Product/process non-compliance - ensuring they are accurately documented in the company system, ensuring root cause analysis, effective communication and follow up activities are maintained.
* Risk Management Process - attending and contributing to FMEA meetings, project risk reviews etc.
* Process Audits - planning, executing and reporting, per defined schedule
* Site Calibration System - contributing to the ongoing effectiveness and accuracy - including coordination of external calibration activities, gage R&R studies, database entry and equipment calibration).
* Test Verification/Acceptance - ensuring all activities are conducted as per schedule, and applicable ISO 9001 requirements. Any deviations from requirements shall be escalated and documented in the appropriate manner.
* Goods Inwards Inspection - ensuring all activities are conducted as per documented procedures and factors either potentially or actually negatively impacting the business are escalated to the appropriate persons in a timely and factual manner.
* PMI (Positive Material Identification) - performing PMI Analysis on applicable procured materials as part of Goods Inwards Inspection and Product realisation activities.
* Documentation Control and Reporting - maintaining good project and business quality records, reports, and documentation
* External Relationships - ensuring a professional and courteous relationship is maintained with Third Party Inspectors and Client Representatives on all matters
* Off-shore Support - infrequent - supporting offshore services during overseas or UK based projects.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
*Previous experience working in a highly demanding Quality Assurance/Control role is a distinct advantage
*Previous experience working in a highly safety conscious working environment
*Good working knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 is preferred
*Experience in planning, executing and reporting internal and process type based audits
*Previous experience in creating, investigating and reporting product and process related Non Conformance Reports is a distinct advantage
*Ability to conduct root cause analysis to identify the root cause(s) of product and process non conformance
*The ability to work in a small team environment on a rotating shift basis
*Computer literacy in use of Microsoft Word and Excel
*Ideally educated to HND level in a mechanical or engineering related discipline or working towards a recognised qualification
The hours of work are a four on four off 12 hour rotational shift pattern that includes days, nights and weekend, equating to a 42 hour working week. (You may be required to work overtime dependant on business needs)
Salary will be £10.41 per hour + 36% shift allowance.
To apply either call Tracy on 01324 632 363 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pertemps Scotland Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: tm-10
Closing Date: 06-Jul-2012