Vacancy posted: Friday, 29 Jun 2012
Highly experienced Payroll assistant required for leading organisation based Paisley. Candidates should have vast experience of working within a busy payroll department and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Processing high volume invoices
- Dealing with payroll enquiries from internal staff members
- Updating payroll reports using excel
- Filing all invoices and batching
- General administrative duties to support the payroll function
This role is temporary on a week to week basis working Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. Candidates should have a very good understanding of Excel for reporting and statistical information.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
Please note due to the anticipated high volume of response we can only respond to suitable candidates.
Job Reference: TC-1517
ALLSTAFF OFFERS THE SERVICES OF AN EMPLOYMENT AGENCY FOR PERMANENT WORK AND AN EMPLOYMENT BUSINESS FOR TEMPORARY WORK.