Vacancy posted: Saturday, 30 Jun 2012
Snr. Associate Pricing Analyst, Sales Operations
Life Technologies currently has a vacancy for a Snr. Associate Pricing Analyst at its European Headquarters in Inchinnan
· Provide support in management of pricing strategies/processes to improve revenue and gross margin realisation.
· Support Sales in all pricing scenarios and make appropriate pricing recommendations.
· Analyse pricing data and make appropriate business recommendations.
· Provide maintenance of pricing data within E1 system.
· As assigned, participate in projects to support local/corporate initiatives.
· Train/present to sales team new pricing tools/initiatives/strategies.
· As required, report on departmental metrics.
· Complete other related duties/responsibilities as assigned.
Nature and Scope
· Good written and oral communication skills are required.
· Must be able to interface effectively with internal customers.
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail are essential.
· Demonstrated ability with computers, particularly spreadsheet applications.
· Good organisational skills are necessary, as is the ability to use own initiative and collaborate well within a team.
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent qualification in related field, preferred.
· 1-2 years related experience depending on qualifications.
Making Life Even Better
When it comes to the vision of shaping discovery and improving life, no other company can match the breadth of products and services in the life sciences field to meet this vision than Life Technologies. Created through the combination of biotechnology leaders Applied Biosystems and Invitrogen, Life Technologies' systems, consumables and services enable researchers to accelerate scientific exploration, driving to discoveries and developments that improve the human condition and the world around us. Our customers do their work across the biological spectrum, working to advance personalized medicine, regenerative science, molecular diagnostics, agricultural and environmental research, and 21st century forensics. With historical sales of approximately $3.5 billion, a presence in more than 100 countries, and a rapidly growing intellectual property estate of over 3,600 patents and exclusive licenses, we are poised to truly shape the world of science. Join a team of more than 9,500 employees around the world who are engaged, curious, insightful, responsible and driven to make life even better.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1513828-2584-4059
Job Reference: 10967BR