Vacancy posted: Monday, 2 Jul 2012
This is an excellent permanent opportunity to work for a highly successful FMCG business located in the Edinburgh region.
Responsibilities will cover:
- Purchasing Bespoke local or non-group items
- Price Negotiation, budget, standard cost setting for these items
- Support of group structure in tender creation and supplier change requests
- Supply chain management of all items including group negotiated deals
- Systems updates in line with price change
- Support of new product launches
- Risk management including contingency of supply and contractual agreements
- Monitor and produce reports on supplier KPI’s
You will be either be fully CIPS qualified or working towards its completion with previous relevant expertise gained within a similar role.
Previous applicants need not apply
Please contact Jacqui Paterson – email@example.com for more information on this position
To find out about more job opportunities please visit jobs.hudson.com
Please note you will receive an automated response that we have received your CV
Job Reference: UK666770:S1
About Hudson Supply Chain & Procurement
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.