Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 3 Jul 2012
Our client is looking for a Registered Manager to be responsible for the 3 elements of adult services within the South West region.
Who we are looking for:
Reporting to the Area Manager, the Registered Manager will have the responsibility to manage all aspects of the service in line with Care Inspectorate requirements as well as ensuring the people we support are receiving the highest standards of professional support.
Skills & Experience Required - essential unless otherwise noted.
- Registered Manager Award (RMA) / DIP SW / Nursing degree or equivalent
- SVQ4 in social care
- Abilty to meet requirements for registration with SSSC
- Comprehensive knowledge of current Social Care Policy and Practice as well as working knowledge of autism spectrum disorders
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Driving license is desirable
37hours over 7 days (some unsocial hours)
Please send your cv to Tracey Carmichael firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note due to the high volume of response only suitable candidates will be responded to.
Job Reference: CM1799
Closing Date: 17-Jul-2012
ALLSTAFF OFFERS THE SERVICES OF AN EMPLOYMENT AGENCY FOR PERMANENT WORK AND AN EMPLOYMENT BUSINESS FOR TEMPORARY WORK.