Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 3 Jul 2012
Key Responsibilities include:
- Act as a key contact for both internal and external clients
- Responsible for the scientific conduct of a GLP study ensuring full compliance to GLP standards
- Perform as the QC responsible person on the release of test results within the GMP study
- Work within laboratory providing hands on guidance and assistance to laboratory analysts ensuring client studies are completed on time and to relevant standards
- Prepare and review documents including SOP's, batch records and technical reports
- Design and conduct work relating to client's studies
- Work with senior management team to ensure all client's products and reports are issued in a timely and cost effective manner meeting both internal and external standards
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level within Biological science s coupled with post graduate experience within a laboratory setting. You will have demonstrable experience within GMP/GLP environments and have excellent organisational and communication skills. You will also be proficient in a variety of Molecular Biology techniques, including PCR, sequencing and nucleic acid extractions. This is an excellent chance to progress within a fast paced scientific organisation.
To apply please send your CV to Julie Burnside of BWSR at Julie.email@example.com or call 0141 272 8118 to discuss further.
Brightwork Specialist Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
Job Reference: JB12093
About Brightwork Specialist Recruitment
Brightwork Specialist Recruitment (BWSR) was founded in June 2008 to support the existing and growing Brightwork Ltd business to provide a more comprehensive service to clients and candidates across a wide range of industries.
Our expertise lies primarily within the core areas of Supply Chain and Procurement, Logistics, Engineering, Technical, Scientific and Operations Management and all levels of Human Resource Management.
As a 100% employee owned business, we are committed to ensuring optimum service levels to our clients and candidates.