Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 3 Jul 2012
Temporary until 31st July 2013
Salary: AP3 £22,597 -£24,846 Ref: 014/12/FSC
The Marketing Unit promotes all aspects of the life and work of the College, and develops a wide range of effective and professional communications in an integrated style that reflects the College’s position as a market leader, and allows effective communication across a wide range of domestic and international target markets. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in a small professional team dedicated to best practice activity across all areas of the marketing mix.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Deal with all media to promote the College. To write and proof copy for editorial and College publications, plan advertising campaigns, plan events, engage with internal customers and external stakeholders to maximise promotion opportunities. Work with the team to ensure the College website and intranet content is managed, accurate, and is consistent. Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing strategies. Provide creative marketing ideas and work with the team to implement these.
- HND qualified with a minimum of 3 years commercial experience.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Experience of using Adobe CS3 and an appreciation of design and photography.
- Web support skills.
- Use of Facebook and Twitter within a Marketing remit
For an application form and recruitment pack, please visit the web site.
Job Reference: 01/12/FSC
Closing Date: 12-Jul-2012